Professional boiler servicing in Eastbourne
Your gas boiler is a very important part of your home. You and your family rely on it to provide your heating and hot water.
Carrying out regular inspections on your boiler will ensure it runs smoothly throughout the year. At Oakshott & Holden we provide you Gas safe® registered engineers that will conduct a thorough service on your boiler. We can also offer advice and tips on using your heating more efficiently.
Regular servicing may reduce the risk of a breakdown, and could also help to prolong the life of your boiler.
We offer a detailed inspections and servicing of most boiler makes.
Detailed inspection programmes
- A full inspection of the chimney structure, inspection and when necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger. Inspection of ignition devices – pilot lights / spark and flame sensing electrodes.
- Checking the quality of all gaskets and seals.
- Ensure that drains and condensate traps are clear and free from debris.
- Inspecting and testing the appliance following the manufacturer’s instruction to ensure: the heat input / operating pressure are correct. The correct working of the flue and that all ventilation requirements are to current and correct standards. The right operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous and regular use.
- A combustion analysis and specific measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions – guidelines.
- A test of all gas connections, carry out testing of heating and hot water
- A visual inspection of any other specified gas appliances, written notification of any gas safety defect which may adversely affect the safe operation of your gas appliances
- A detailed assessment of your current heating variants and best practice advice regarding energy conservation.
Oakshott Holden are approved Glow-worm boiler installers.